Living with cancer is hard. Every day you’re reminded to keep “fighting,” but you feel, well, tired. Chemo and other traditional treatments may help to an extent, but they’re also draining your body, mind and spirit.
It’s time to start feeling better, to start enjoying life again. But you also want to continue to maximize your opportunity to heal. Is there a way to have both?
Alternative Cancer Treatments to Support Your Healing
At Get Well Center, we believe you deserve to feel better. We draw on a number of alternative cancer treatments as we customize a plan for you.
- Insulin potentiation therapy
- High-dose vitamin C (non-corn base) IV therapy
- Oxygen therapy
- Lymphatic therapy light beam generator with ozone
- Mild silver protein 1200 IV for viral, bacterial, fungal and parasitic infections
- Detoxification: ion cleanse, liver cleanse, colon cleanse, infrared sauna, coffee enema, chelation (oral and IV)
- Hyperthermia: far infrared sauna with ozone
- Exercise: free gym access
- Nutrition: it’s hard to know what you should and should not eat when dealing with cancer. We offer personalized care with an organic cancer diet PO and nutrition IVs so you don’t have to be afraid of aggravating medication side effects